Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daydreamin'

The downright dreary weather today in Boston inspired my daydream about the "perfect" summer outfit. I just bought these obnoxiously [awesome] neon jorts from Urban Outfitters the other day -- I would include the link but I mysteriously can't find them on the website. I can't even find the expensive Paige Denim version either! They must be in high demand.

Top is from H&M, jelly flat sandals from UO (last summer), and necklace is from my Granny's closet.

I am understatedly attached to my white jelly sandals; they go with literally anything and everything, and are pretty dang comfortable. The necklace, however, gets a little heavy after a long day. I don't know how Granny did it back in the day. But hey, it looks good, and beauty = pain right?


Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment