Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Allergies, Pastels, and Metallics

I have a lot of the former; I am surrounded by a blurry haze of sniffles and itchy throat (see daisy-printed sweater). I should really also be a spokeswoman for Asos, Nastygal, Madewell and Ray Ban. Or at least get free goodies from them - it's about time I was rewarded like all the other big bloggers right? Come on, I have allergies!

In addition to allergies, pastels and metallics are also on my Spring Radar. Check 'em:

Untitled #19

Wildfox Couture loose knit sweater / Highwaist shorts / Madewell lingerie bra / ASOS lining shoes / French Connection handbag / DANNIJO heart jewelry / Marc by Marc Jacobs / Ray-Ban ray ban eyewear / Madewell felt fedora hat / Madewell sunglasses / Cat eye sunglasses / Essie 2013 Spring Collection Mini Set

Xoxo (sniffle),
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment