Friday, April 19, 2013

Aloha Spirit

All these fair weather teases are making me want to just drop everything and jet off to my favorite place in the world: Hawaii - any/all of the perfect islands would suffice. So clearly this was an inspired post.

Since I don't have the means nor do I really deserve to go on the worthwhile ten hour journey to paradise, I can at least wear it!

Aloha Spirit
Mango shift dress, $69 / Zara print dress / Isabel Marant sweater / Equipment blouse / MICHAEL Michael Kors short sleeve shirt / Equipment horizontal striped shirt / River Island , $15 / Forever 21 / M Missoni skirt, $455 / Moschino Cheap & Chic shirred skirt / Madewell skirt / Moschino Cheap & Chic pattern shorts / Penelope Chilvers , $390 / Lizzie Fortunato Jewels real leather handbag / Borders&Frontiers print tote bag / Juicy Couture palm tree earrings / Milly dopp bag / Hawaii - typography map art print 8x10 - customizable state poster...

Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment