Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Piperlime: Underrated

Here are my top ten:











Ranging from $40 to $300, it's safe to say piperlime.com is a great first-stop online destination for summer shoe shopping. You know you're getting a deal when it's in the Old Navy/Gap family. The tribal thing is definitely in this summer, and for me, fringe is definitely out (sorry Pocahontus fans). I've always been into neutrals, since they go with almost everything, along with black. Zippers are fab as well, as you can see on the pretty floral sandal. 

Wisdom extraction recovery update: I'm doing pretty well-- I haven't popped any Vicadin yet, and I'm enjoying my House-watching marathon (and blogging of course!). I just wish the right side of my face would deflate a little....

Xoxo, 
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment