Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yes, I'm one of those: Mary-Kate an Ashley are my style heroes

The Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion Costume Institute Gala - ArrivalsThe Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion Costume Institute Gala - Arrivals
Pouty-lipped, alien-eyed and gorgeous. In good company with Victoria Beckham, these stylish other-worldly twins stand out among the world's most fashionable. At the annual Metropolitan Institute's Costume Gala, Ash looks clean and expertly sophisticated in white, and funkier Mary-Kate is one of the few that could pull this dress off so well. Maybe I like them so much because in first grade I convinced my entire class that I was an alien (I know, I was a weirdo). I also share their lack of height, and you know what? We work it.

Xoxo, 
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment