Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here I Go, UNIQLO!

I just found out that I got an internship at UNIQLO in New York City this summer! I am way more than ecstatic. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. UNIQLO is a relatively young company based in Japan, with its US store in Soho. It is owned by the same company that owns Theory and Helmut Lang. It's known for it's wearable, comfortable, and classically stylish designs. UNIQLO is also known for its funky-fresh take on t-shirts and cottonwear. They have collaborative lines with Disney and Warner Bros., Cath Kidston, and most recently their Designers Invitation Project: Celebrating New York Designers--Charlotte Ronson, Vena Cava and Costello Tagliapietra. Their higher-end summer collection is a collaborative line with Jil Sander, called +J. I picked out some of my favorite t-shirts and looks from the Designers Invitation Project. I can't wait to start!!

Check out UNIQLO here!
Costello Taglietpietra

Costello Tagliapietra

Vena Cava

Vena Cava

Charlotte Ronson

Charlotte Ronson

Cath Kidston

Warner Bros. Project

WAntoni & Alison

Franche Lipee

Disney Project

Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment