Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Step into Spring

Even though it's currently sh!t-storming in Boston, I've been optimistically wearing my rose-colored glasses and focusing on bright, sunny, springtime foot candy. I have yet to find the perfect jelly sandals since there are so many variations and choices; maybe I should just bite the bullet and buy some already! I also love Ked-like sneakers for the summer and transitioning into summer, especially paired with cute sundresses!

Jelly-licious:


Steven by Steve madden

Givenchy

Aldo

Kix:
UO

TOMS

New Kid (UO)

Keds

Why pay more when you can Payless?


I was mainly looking for flats/sneakers whilst on my online shoe-shopping mission, but I can't help but advertise the expensively awesome-looking designer line Lela Rose for Payless Bolivar wedges ($49.99!!!). I love the turquoisy color with the tribal print wedge.

DIY:
For all you artsy-fartsy types, Urban Outfitters (online only) has a sneaker customization kit--spice up an old pair of kicks or personalize a fresh pair! Great outdoor activity.

Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment