Wednesday, March 2, 2011

College Cool

I took a stab at Polyvore-ing (a skill mastered by WhoWhatWear) the major items I've seen strutted around campus this year. I narrowed them down to a slouchy, semi-sheer t-shirt, leggings, a comfy sweater, vintage-inspired sunglasses, a sweet iPhone/Blackberry case, something to schlep books in, a patterned scarf, bold statement jewelry, wedges, and combat-style boots. My eye has become attuned to fashionable passers-by on my way to class since I am the newly designated photographer for HerCampus.com's BU street style blog. I apologize for the lack of creativity in my amateur attempt at a Polyvore, but here is my novice creation:

Rag Bone knit sweater
$255 - lagarconne.com

Kain silk top
70 GBP - farfetch.com

Rick Owens Lilies legging
$320 - net-a-porter.com

All Saints suede boot
$280 - allsaints.com

ASOS wedge booty
$117 - asos.com

Kooba slouch backpack
$575 - nordstrom.com

Kenneth Jay Lane pyramid ring
$50 - net-a-porter.com

Pamela Love tribal necklace
490 EUR - colette.fr

Matthew Williamson printed scarve
$495 - net-a-porter.com

Karen walker sunglass
$178 - shoplesnouvelles.com

Dannijo Rawson Iphone 4 Case For Women
$105 - ssense.com



Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment