Sunday, March 27, 2011

Starry Eyed

My inspiration for this post was sparked by Ellie Goulding's concert which I went to last Wednesday at Paradise Rock Club. Not only is "Starry Eyed" my favorite song of hers, but I literally got starry-eyed when I got to MEET the singer herself! Thank goodness I checked Craigslist two hours before the concert and luckily snagged someone's extra ticket; it was in the cosmos that I had to go to the concert. I also had the perfect star-print top to wear! I got it on sale from Urban Outfitters a couple weeks ago.

So, As my friend and I were about to leave, a rep from Interscope Records pulled us aside and offered us a meet-and-greet with Ellie! I usually have issues with being super star-struck (i.e. hyperventilating), and seeing/being near Ellie in the flesh was no exception. Right when she came out of her dressing room I was speechless, and even more so when she exclaimed that she has the same shirt! I replied in gibberish and turned red, but I could at least pull myself together for the picture!

Gorjana

Neue Maren
Tiffany & Co.

Zara

Funktional

Christopher Kane

Adam

Lazarade by Veda

*Starry Eyed* by Ellie Goulding
Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment