Monday, March 7, 2011

Color War

As I eagerly anticipate my upcoming trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico for spring break, I tried to settle myself down with a little online browsing, but it only made me more antsy. Bright and bold colors are on the forecast for the tropical climate, which will be especially plentiful in the vibrant and sassy city of San Juan--from the deep blue ocean, to the friendly green palm trees, to the ombre-like sunsets. If I don't get sunburnt (which is likely), these colors would make a wonderful palette against my tan. These next four days need to go by as fast as possible; the cloudy sky and piercing wind are cramping my style and sucking the color out of my life. Here I come to sand, sun, and fun. Arriba!

Mara Hoffman

RED Valentino

Nasty Gal

ArynK

Zara

Asos

Diane von Furstenberg

Opening Ceremony

Asos

Zara

Asos

Ray Ban

Essie "Peepshow"


Disaya
Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment