Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Insane in the MembRAIN

I don't know about you, but this rain is driving me craaaaaazy .  I've been keeping count and I think it has rained every Thursday (except for two times) since we've been back at school.  I mean, I knew I'd be expecting cold weather in Boston, but I didn't anticipate this much rain.  Regardless, I was never a fan of rain boots.  What's cute about rubber boots that make your feet sweat, anyway? I refused to buy a pair, so I was forced to wear the Burberry rain boots my aunt bought me for Christmas. Although I've been anti-rain boots, there's nothing worse than having your feet soaked from being stubborn enough to not wear them.
Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
Rain or no rain, I'm soOoOo over these flashy boots. And guess what? Christmas is here in nineteen days.  This time, I'll let auntie know the boots I'll actually enjoy wearing second time around.

Old boots -- You're being donated


The better boots:
Loeffler Randall
I absolutely love the lace-up booties, except I'm too short to wear them.
The zipper on the tall ones with a little wedge make them instantly chic.
These Jimmy Choo for Hunter ones are on my wish list
Or you can keep it classic with any of these Hunter boots.
I love all of these colors. Even the fleecy welly sock over the boot adds a nice touch.

Stay dry this Winter.

Xx,
Alissa



No comments:

Post a Comment