Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter Formal 2K11: Rock On

Iiiiiit's formal time! Attention sorority bitties: Asos makes your online shopping  experience 10,000 times easier and fun. In lieu of formal season, the online retail geniuses put together a "find your perfect party [slash formal] dress" feature. The categories appropriately define the multitude of styles that us lucky girls get to play with; from "pretty cool,""disco bell," "super styler," to "anti-dress rebel," this site has got your formalwear aesthetic covered. I found myself oogling over the "disco bell" choices, I'm digging the metallic look. These are my three favorite dresses, and I made my own sub categories. Rock on!

formal










TFNC sequin dress, $91
TFNC ruffle dress, $76

Asos dress, $109
ASOS closed toe sandals, $68
River Island platform high heels, $118
Melissa peep toe high heels, $218
River Island leather clutch, $55
ASOS fold over clutch, $27
Snakeskin clutch, $36
Gemstone jewelry, $33
House of Harlow 1960 vintage drop earrings, $105
French Connection metal jewelry, $51


As for what I'm wearing? That's a secret I'll never tell....
Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment