Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'Tis the season to be greedy

xmas


Elizabeth and James metallic blazer
£380 - net-a-porter.com

Club Monaco pleated skirt
£240 - brownsfashion.com

Sperry Top-Sider bootie boots
$150 - sperrytopsider.com

J.Crew j crew shoes
£230 - net-a-porter.com

Urban Decay Naked Palette
$48 - sephora.com

Hanukkah Menorah : Target
$55 - target.com

Paradis iPhone 4 case
$98 - dannijo.com



Aren't the holidays all about self-indulgence? This Christmakkuh, what I really want is a French Bulldog. And the Urban Decay "Naked" eyeshadow palette, blush colored loafers, utility heeled booties, a kick ass metallic blazer, anything velvet, copious amounts of hot chocolate, constant Christmas songs, an awesome iPhone case from Dannijo (if I get the case, I'll get the phone too, right?) and an oh-so-cozy sheepskin rug.

My friends who have the "Naked" palette have nothing but great things to say -- I'm trying to get more in touch with my feminine side and try new makeup; the same routine gets boring after a while. It comes with a stay-put magical potion, which is a reassuring tool to have for long nights out. And I love loafers. I have a couple pairs already, and I'm ready to add to my collection. I'm still trying to break in my Dolce Vita leopard pair, but so far they're wearing me instead of the other way around. These J. Crew patent leather ones are the perfect balance between bossy loafer + feminine color without looking too precious.

I used to think of velvet as a very '90's material, but it's making a comeback in a great way. I love the gold color of the Club Monaco skirt.

Yes, I'm one of those girls who loves Christmas music and the whole kit and kaboodle of festive decorations and twinkling lights littering every street corner.
Happy Holidays!

Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment