Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tr3ndy

I enjoy a good pop of neon here and there. I'm more into the neon accessories than I am neon clothing -- stuff hurts your eyes if you look at it for more than 3 seconds. Except I'm allowing myself the pair of bright booger-green BDG shorts -- since I'm short there's less of a chance that the general population's eyes will linger in that direction anyway.

White-and-neon is an attractive combo for summer. I want those Nordstrom wedges pretty badly, and they're not they're not a bad price point, unlike the Dannijo necklace and Balenciaga bag, neither of which my parents would ever think I deserved as graduation presents.

Take it or leave it advice: wear neon while you can, but keep it confined to accessories and bling during the cooler months, unless you're lucky and live in Hawaii or some amaze paradise like it.

Neon Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment