Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In Between

This week, it's safe to say that Fall is upon us. The in-between warm and cold weather can be hard to dress for, but a good rule of thumb is to wear smart layers. I put together some selfie shots of some outfits that I have been and will be wearing to prep me for the real cold.

I'm all about sweaters, vests, and shearling. I just got the white button-down top from Zara -- it's a closet staple and took me forever to find the right one! And on sale, holla.

The Quicksilver jacket is definitely my favorite fall item so far. I'm on the hunt for booties as an alternative to the lace-up heels with the outfit I pictured it in. Sam Edelman has some that I'm eyeing.

The lighting in my mom's closet is wack so apologies for the grainy pictures.

Zara sweater, J Brand jeans, Aldo shoes

Madewell shirt, Zara vest, H&M scarf, Zara (green) pants, J. Crew flats

Banana Republic sweater, Nanette Lepore pants, DV by Dolce Vita shoes

Not sure how much longer I'll be able to wear neon floral pants...

Quicksilver jacket, Zara shirt, Hue leggings, Enzo Angiolini shoes

Zip-off sleeeves! Zara scarf

Elizabeth & James shirt and skirt, Bertie shoes, guest appearance by my dog, Lola

Xoxo,
Javz

No comments:

Post a Comment