Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bite Me :-*

Are you diggin' the vampy theme? I was....and still am. Even though summer is supposed to be a time for bright shades, I can't seem to let go of fall/winter-weather-wearing dark hues with cool undertones. Although I always switch on and off from bare to nude to darker, sultry lips, I still find myself incessantly digging into the bottom of my cosmetic case to pull out a darker color. For me, if you like somethin', rock it--as long as you've got confidence, you can pull off anything. Well, maybe not anything...unless you're Gaga.

My favorite used to be LORAC's "Soul Sista," a nude satin beige cream lipstick. In March, one of my friends introduced me to MAC's "Diva," and I instantly fell in love with a more matte, reddish-burgundy hue. It looks great on olive skin tones (like my own) and even on paler skin.

Both in "Diva"

Me (middle) in Diva -- check out Em to the right

Megan Fox sported the vampy look during the summer (score?!)

Xx, Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment