Monday, June 6, 2011

Fashion Faves

Good morning, New York! I gathered some of my favorite latest pieces and decided to share them with you all. There isn't a common theme or style to all of the pieces, but just a few things I've come across that seem to make great fashion statements. My newest, favorite trend is a long, pleated maxi skirt with a cropped top (I'm still trying to decide if my 5'1-self can pull off the look). The nude colored 'See You Monday' piece definitely does the trick. Happy Monday! Xx, AlissaFashion Faves






Fashion Faves by morronea featuring turquoise jewelry

One shoulder evening dress
20 GBP - dressrail.com

Marc Jacobs embellished top
396 GBP - theoutnet.com

TopShop mini short
$55 - topshop.com

Sergio Rossi patent leather shoes
$495 - intermixonline.com

Theodora Callum oversized tote bag
$298 - intermixonline.com

18k jewelry
$150 - maxandchloe.com

House of Harlow 1960 turquoise jewelry
50 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment