Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CFDA 2011

Pictures have finally leaked! I've gathered some of my favorite looks at the CFDA awards. Miranda Kerr looked absolutely breath-taking, as did Chanel Iman. Here are the beauts:

Kirsten Dunst in Patrik Ervell
(I must say, she pulled off the look quite well;
the bun added a nice girlish touch)
Anais Mali in Sophie Theallett
Liya Kebede in Derek Lam

Jessica Alba in custom Diane von Furstenberg
(she even looks drop-dead gorgeous preggers)

Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors

Doutzen Kroes in J.Mendel

Chanel Iman in BCBG Max Azria

MK + Ashley Olsen, both in The Row
(I swear they can pull off anything--I personally love their bags)

Oh, and of course, Lady gaga looked absolutely ridiculous. But would you expect anything less?

Xx, Alissa






No comments:

Post a Comment